The use of data from Earth-observing satellites in the insurance business is still in the early stages, but pressure to be ready for more frequent extreme-weather events is increasing.
Public consultation on the preparation of Clean Sky 2
The 12th Call recently published will end on July 10th 2012 ! It covers 42 topics.
ILA will be organized in September (vs June in previous editions) !
Whether it is sales or customer support, business development or networking, community building, cooperation or media work, ILA Berlin Air Show offers exhibitors an excellent business case for international aerospace marketing.
More informaiton available on the official ILA website.
International Suppliers Center ISC 2012.
I believe the ISC would be an excellent marketing platform for your members to present their products and capabilities as single exhibitor or as member of an exhibitor group to the most important international OEMs and 1st Tier Suppliers and to a high number of trade visitors of the global aerospace market (application form attached).
Below I have summarized the main information and conditions for ISC-exhibitors:
· The International Suppliers Center ISC is a cost effective trade fair newly created as market place for the international supply industry of the global aerospace market. It is embedded in the ILA Berlin Air Show one of the worldwide biggest aerospace shows (more than 125000 trade visitors in 2010). It will take place in the Berlin ExpoCenter Airport the newly built exhibition ground at the new airport Berlin Brandenburg (see attached map).
· The ISC is open only during the three business days of ILA (September 11 – 13, 2012)
· The ISC offers cost effective ”All inclusive” packages (see brochure and application form)
· Cost free participation of co-exhibitors
· Special conditions for joint stands of regional or industrial associations
· Listing in the official ILA exhibitor catalogue and in the ILA Virtual Market Place (online catalogue)
· About six weeks ahead of the exhibition ISC-exhibitors will get the exclusive access to a professional internet based matchmaking platform allowing them to organize 30min B2B sales meetings with procurement managers (“buyers”) of renown OEMs and 1st Tier Suppliers (see attached the preliminary list of participating companies) during the two International Buyers’ Days on September 12-13, 2012. Having been introduced the first time in 2010 more than 400 of such B2B meetings took place involving 51 buyers and were judged as very fruitful and effective from both sides.
· ISC exhibitors will be invited to join a nice dinner cruise on the river Spree together with the participating buyers in the evening of September 12, 2012 sponsored by EADS
· In the afternoon of September 11, 2012 the exhibitors will be invited to join a panel discussion with international supply chain experts presenting and discussing the results of a study featuring “Internationalization of the Aerospace Tier-2 and Tier-3 Companies: Status Quo and Options to Go Forward” which will be performed in the coming months by the h&z unternehmensberatung AG involving the global Aerospace Industry. They could participate in this study by responding to a special questionnaire provided beginning of April 2012
In 2010 266 ISC-exhibitors (80% more than in 2008) from 22 worldwide nations including 24 international associations presented their wide range of products and capabilities (please find a review in www.isc-ila.com ) and provided a very positive feedback.
Exhibiting in the International Suppliers Center ISC and participating in the International Buyers’ Days provides for your member companies an excellent and cost efficient opportunity for networking with a large number of potential partners and for identifying new customers.